Sunday 1 July 2012

July, Please be good.

Like my title that says it all. I really really hope July will be a good one for me, pretty please? :)

Been through much ups and downs in June, that I've really lost faith and hope. Gotta strengthen myself in the Lord once again. Never in my life I've felt so tired and crazy, each day i don't even know how to look at myself in the mirror.

But above all the things I've went through, i still thank God for His unfailing love for me. Times when i just want to give up on everything, He pulled me on. :)

It's the starting of the new month, there are changes I've got to make in my life.

#1. Let go.
Truth that i force myself to ignore, still trying with all of my might. Even though i don't allow myself to believe, but it's place before my eyes.
'Sometimes holding on is brave, but letting go is bravest.'
Walking by it now, every single day i remind myself to let go and i believe i can walk through it. :)

#2. Putting down my pride.
Once in awhile when i look back in my life, i regretted for being too prideful cause i really think the outcome might be very different if i didn't had my pride.
Letting go of pride is easier than said than being done.
My prayer for the month is for God to enlarge my heart :)

#3. Loving my family more.
This sounded so hard to do it right? But I'm really trying. With my daddy and my sissy, I just want to press in to their life even more. With my mummy and my brother, I'm still trying :)
I can't for a day where i can happily walk down the streets with my family, joking and laughing :)

#4. Start a new habit.
My life is revolve around sleeping and sleeping. I always wanted to get started on a new book, but I've never been faithful in reading. But I've decided to get started from today, 2 books shall be always in my bad, novel and spiritual :)
Gotta build my life in reading already, sleeping and drama is really wasting a big part of my life.

#5. Daily quiet time
This might be the hardest of all, daily is really very very challenging for me. Gotta do it! This might be the best habit i will ever cultivate in my entire life.

I can only think of this 5 points up till now, gotta try my best to stick with it. :)
I shall end off with leaving you 4 lovely photo!

 The picture tells it all, i love them to bits :)

 Jessica! <3 

 <3

W479 CGC <3

Byebye!
Eternallovexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment