Wednesday 2 May 2012

Thanksgiving

'Set my heart on fire for You'
Without having the fire for God that allow you to serve Him out of a willing heart, everything you do will seems like a chore. It gets even tiring especially when there is stress element in the thing you have to do.
Recently i really broke down, i dont know what to do about it. I felt so stress and there is no joy that flows out from within. I guess this is what they say about leaning on human strength.

I need the strength of God, i need to be excited once again fot the things of God. I guess it all comes down to thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is really the basis that we all need to have, cause without a heart of thanksgiving, we tend to complain. God brought us this far is not for us to complain and scold us, but give Him thanks.
In serving wise, we can always complain that why do i have to do so much. But only when we have the heart of thanksgiving, we will realise that this is the privilage that God has entrusted us to serve His people.

--
Even though my life ain't perfect or like a bed of roses, im thankful that i'm blessed with people around me that really love me.
Someone said this to me today, 'You're really blessed cause the people around you always takecare of you'
I'm really thankful for that. I have a family that loves me dearly, i have friends that protects me through tough situations, and most importantly, i have both heavenly and earthly Father that loves me so much more than i could ever love myself. :):)

Eternallovexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment