Tuesday 10 April 2012

Canvas

My life, Your canvas.
Nobody knows how a canvas painting would eventually look until the painter paints his last stroke.

Nobody knows how their life would turn out until God has the final says.

Few years down, am still amazed how my life is changed.







Like normal people, i often worries about how my future will be, but nevertheless i'm excited to walk down this road, slowly revealing my destiny.
Even though i don't know how this painting would turn out, but i'm trusting in the Painter of my life.
I'm thankful for what ever that had happen in my life, it's like every stroke a painter paints on his canvas, slowly with all these strokes creates a beautiful painting for the whole world to see :)

--
Got to go now, meeting my favorite girls tomorrow for steamboat session!

Eternallovexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment