Monday 2 April 2012

All things work together for good

Romans 8:28
'And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.'

When situations become too overwhelming for me to handle, i can only hope and believe.
Hope in the grace and mercy of God that all things would eventually work together for good.

Time and time again, into the same situations. I became weary and tired of believing, constantly asking what have i done to go through this.

Yet, even though i wished i do not have to go through this, but i'm still thankful for these trials. I know above all, God is moulding my character into a person He wants me to be. I know God will never allow me to go through something for fun, but He have everything in control.

Job 23:10
'But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.


Enough of all this blabbering :p I think i really love my life. When i have nothing to worry all day and just watch drama and sleep. Love the days when i can just rot at home the whole day and sleep! :) This is basically how i just spent my last 2 days. Xoxo. :)


Eternallovexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment