Saturday 7 April 2012

Happiness

'Happiness is a choice, to be happy or not usually lies in our mindset'

Everybody goes through situations which we hope will never ever happens to us, but in the midst of all these, there are usually some that still remain cheerful and happy.
I'm totally not that type of person, I think too much and love to indulge in self-pity. Throughout these period, I realise that self-pity will make me look more pathetic and pitiful. I want to be happy, and tomorrow's happiness lies in the decision I make today.

Just a reminder to myself, to really look at the bright side of life. Every coins have 2 sides, every situation have pros and cons. What we think might not be the reality, we just got to look beyond ourselves and view our life in God's point of view. Only then we can find real happiness with the assurance in our heavenly Father, that all things will work for good to those who love Him.

--
This whole week is so busy, and i'm just running from places to places.

On Wednesday, I went out to town to meet my secondary school best friends. It's really amazing how much each of us had grown in the past few years. We chat about all the crazy and nonsensical things we used to do, and our best memories.
Time surely flies, in just an blink of eye, i'm already in poly year 2. From time to time, I will still miss the innocent days where we are just secondary school students. We've all grown up, but those secondary days will always be my fondest memories :) Fruits family unite!


From Friday all the way till Saturday, I'm busy with all the Easter service and stuff.  Every single year whenever I watch the drama, it will remind me of the love Jesus have for us. He chose to go to the cross, just to be that bridge that creates a way for us to know the Father. It's amazing that i'm already in church for 4 years, may my days ahead bring Him greater glory. :)

--
Currently it's 3.30am, and i'm at my cousin's place typing away. I got to wake up at like 8am later to go sao mu. Hope it will be enjoyable :)

--
I'm happy, are you? :)

Eternallovexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment