Sunday 1 April 2012

Trust

Finally had the motivation to start a blog. Always whining about how i want to start a blog so badly, but never started. Now, here i am :) 
Hope i can take time off once in awhile to blog, and just keep this personal space <3


I've always been closed up with what's happening emotionally. I'm never someone that's strong. I love to cry and just love to hide from the world. #thatsme
I've always close up my heart because i know i can't trust someone with a gun pointing at me, expecting them not to pull the trigger. 
 But, in the last one year. I've chose to trust, and thank God i did. Many good friends came along, whether did they continue to stay in my life till now does not matter anymore. All of them have a fair share to play to change me to become someone i really wanted to be. 
At least in the last one year, i've learnt to love myself and my life more. :) 








They are the ones that i would fight for, with all of my life. Really thankful for them in my life through different seasons bringing laughter and joy to my life. :) 


'A real friend is one that walks in, when the whole world walks out' -Unknown :)


Eternallovexx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment